You will be asked a multiple choice question with all correct answers being entered into the draw.
Ends: 12 Mar 2021 at 10:00:00
The singer and songwriter, Ed Sheeran, has proved once again how passionate he is about charity work in Suffolk.
Ed has generously donated a piece of his artwork to Cancer Campaign in Suffolk (CCiS) to raise vital funds for the ongoing work of the charity.
The painting is part of the singer’s collection that he worked on after his long running “Divide” world tour ended in 2019.
Everyone will be in with a chance to own the abstract artwork when a special #perfectpicture prize draw is launched on Friday 12th February and will run until Friday 12th March, when the lucky winner will be randomly selected.
The donation coincides with Ed’s 30th birthday this month and marks CCiS’s milestone of helping over 30,000 people in Suffolk.
Proceeds raised from the artwork will enable the charity to continue to help the local community before, during and after cancer through body and cancer awareness, counselling and complementary therapies and beauty and wellbeing projects.
1. By purchasing an entry you agree to these terms and conditions. Any participation instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. Cancer Campaign in Suffolk's decisions pursuant to these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.
2. Cancer Campaign in Suffolk operate prize competitions that are free from regulation under the Gambling Act 2005
3. Although the term ‘raffle’ is often referred to on our website, this is for marketing and SEO purposes only and due to the fact that each entrant is required to answer a question or puzzle upon entering, all competitions hosted on our platform are therefore legally considered ‘Prize Competitions’ and not raffles;
4. For further information about the laws and regulations on raffles and prize competitions, please visit www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
5. You represent and agree that:
a. You are 18 years of age or over.
b. You will not buy or purport to buy an entry in this raffle on behalf of anybody under the age of 18.
c. You will provide accurate entry information, including your name and personal address
6. You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to Cancer Campaign in Suffolk your representations under paragraph 5.
7. Entry is open to all (including Cancer Campaign in Suffolk volunteers) but excludes: Cancer Campaign in Suffolk trustees or directors; or Cancer Campaign in Suffolk employees or third parties each directly involved in the administration or management of the Raffle, or with the ability to influence the Raffle results.
8. Entry costs £TBC per play, payable in advance. Entries may not be sold to or by anyone under 18 years of age. Each ticket represents one entry only. In order to enter a ‘pay to enter’ competition, each entrant must:
a. Submit their answer to the respective question or puzzle;
b. Pay for the number of tickets they wish to purchase using Credit/Debit card.
9. Cancer Campaign in Suffolk may (without giving any reason or notice, at its absolute discretion) terminate or suspend the raffle.
10. The Cancer Campaign in Suffolk "Ed Sheeran Painting" prize competition draw will be conducted on 12 Mar 2021 at 10:00:00, or if this is not possible, on the next working day. Each ticket that contains the correct answer to the respective question or puzzle is entered into the draw with the winner selected at random by a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, third party test house. The results of the draw are final.
11. Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw. A list of winning ticket numbers will be made available within 7 days of the draw, unless there are delays in contacting the winners, in which case the list will be made available as soon as the winners' names are finalised. There are no alternatives to any prize except where stated and no interest is payable.
12. Cancer Campaign in Suffolk reserves the right to substitute a prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of a prize, if this is necessary for reasons beyond Cancer Campaign in Suffolk’s control. No cash prizes are provided as an alternative.
13. Money raised by this raffle will support the programme work of Cancer Campaign in Suffolk, registered charity number 1073241.
14. Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to Cancer Campaign in Suffolk.
15. Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the first prize down to the last one.
16. Where Cancer Campaign in Suffolk is unable to contact a prize winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following the first attempt to notify the prize winner, Cancer Campaign in Suffolk may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
17. Cancer Campaign in Suffolk would like you to gamble responsibly.
18. If you feel you have a problem with gambling, visit www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.